Uniform and dress code
Our pupils love their school uniform and we believe that it helps contribute to a sense of belonging in our school community. Our uniform is inexpensive and easy to obtain from Maisies Superstore. They are located locally in Wolverton at 60-40 Church Street, MK12 5JW. You can visit in person or purchase online.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Jade green polo-shirt (preferably with the school logo)
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan (preferably with the school logo)
- Grey or black trousers
- Green & white checked dress, grey pinafore or grey skirt
- Plain black shoes or trainers (no logos) without any additional colours. Reflective material on the back, for safety reasons, are allowed
- Plain dark blue, grey, dark green or black tights. Pupils must be able to put them on and off themselves.
- Plain white PE t-shirt
- Plain Black PE shorts
- Plain PE plimsolls or trainers (avoid ones with brand logos)
- Plain black, dark blue or grey tracksuit bottoms and hoodies can be worn for PE on cold days (avoid ones with brand logos)
All uniform needs to have the children's name marked clearly on every item of school uniform.
Book bag – You do not need to purchase one of these as your child will be issued with a free one from us when they join the school.
- Pupils should not wear jewellery (except for religious reasons) to school as it can represent a Health & Safety Hazard
- Stud earring may be worn but pupils must be able to cover them with tape or remove them themselves for PE. Alternatively, parents/carers can cover earrings with tape before school
- Analogue watches may be worn but the pupil must be able to remove this themselves for PE or other activities when requested
- We ask that hairstyles are not extreme (e.g. Mohicans) and long-hair is tied back (ponytail, bunches, plaits etc.)
- Bows, ribbons, hair clips etc. should be in school colours (green, blue, white, grey or black) and minimal in size
- Pupils should wear suitable coats for cold and wet weather as required
We keep a limited stock of used uniform that can be purchased for a small donation as required. Please speak to Mrs Carly Neil in the front office if you need an item.
You can view our School Uniform Policy here.